If you are looking to pawn items in New York, you should look no further than GEM Pawnbrokers as we are the name you can trust in New York. No matter what you are looking to pawn to raise some cash, we are here to help you as we accept such a broad range of goods.
How do I pawn an item?
Pawning items in New York couldn’t be easier, with 24 stores spread across the area you are never too far away from us. To pawn your items, you need to visit one of these stores to get your collateral item appraised and valued. One of our experienced team members will examine the item and make a competitive loan offer.
A loan offer will be made quickly and you can most likely walk out with the money straight away if you accept the offer. The speed and ease of getting a pawn shop loan are why many people choose this loan option.
How do pawn shop loans work?
Pawn shop loans work by using an item as collateral, the loan amount will be based on the value of this item. During the loan term, the collateral item will be stored securely. Once the loan has been repaid including the interest, you can collect the collateral item.
If you fail to repay the loan, the collateral item can be sold to recoup the loss. But before this happens you should speak to us to see if we can extend the loan term so you can get your item back.
Why choose GEM Pawnbrokers?
There are so many reasons why you should select GEM Pawnbrokers which include:
- We have 24 stores conveniently located across New York
- We are the largest pawnbrokers in the New York City area
- We have extensive experience handling a wide variety of goods
- We have been operating in New York for over 70 years
- We provide a fair and honest service
- We will offer the highest value for your items
- We provide a fast and efficient service
- We buy items or allow you to use them as loan collateral
- Collateral used for loans are securely stored for the loan period in our private vaults
- We offer loans up to $1,000,000
- We offer some of the lowest collateral loan rates in the US
So why don’t you call into one of our stores and learn more about pawning your items and what the item/s might be worth? Find your nearest store here.